Wednesday, June 22, 2011


If you can manage to look past how I appear to be dumping water on myself you'll notice the foggy tree picture hanging on the wall. That's a photo I took several years ago in front of the EAA museum on an awesomely foggy day. I created this photo because I thought it was cool that this person liked my picture enough to spend a good chunk of cash to have it professionally framed. To my knowledge this is the first large print of mine to have that done to. What's the deal with the "clone" water prank? Had I of shot this without three of me distracting you I feel it wouldn't have been as interesting of a photo to check out. How did I do it? This photo is comprised of four different shots. One of each of me and one of the water coming from the bucket. I shot the water picture outside...but perhaps we'll not tell my mother-in-law that and let her think I dumped water all over her living room; after all, that's her house (haha!). I did my best to blend the water photo. It's ok, but like everything in life there's always room for improvement. Everything has a slight blur to it on purpose to draw your eye to the foggy tree picture which, as I'm sure you've noticed, is in focus. Hope you like the photo. If you are interested in decorating your walls with a photo, or two, of mine feel free to contact me. Thank you for checking out my blog!!! alex@dreammachinefilms.net

Originals:
                                                                           

                    
                                                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment