Sunday, June 19, 2011

Hello for the first time.

So here I sit, face to face with my computer. Several days ago I came up with the idea of starting a blog...mainly so I have a place to post all the pictures I take that don't seem to fit in anywhere on my website, www.dreammachinefilms.net. I love photography, plan and simple. Landscape, portrait, abstract, wedding, all of it. Photography is great in that there is always more to learn. I don't care how old you are or how long you've been a photographer, you will never learn all there is to learn. If you decide to follow my blog I hope you enjoy my photos and posts. To kick stat this thing I'm going to post some of my favorite photos I've taken through the years along with whatever I feel like writing about them. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment