Monday, June 20, 2011

I had to act



So there I was, lying in bed minding my own business. From the outside you'd say I looked pretty comfortable. Gaze deeper, past my skull and into my brain, and you'd see that I was racing at a thousand miles an hour. I was trying to think of cool locations to shoot when the severe weather comes in tomorrow. That's when it hit me. I had been to the train track bridge before, during the day, but it always seemed to be missing something. Turns out it was just the opposite. The shot had too much light. I needed to go at night. So about an hour ago I went. I rose from bed, threw on my clothes and out the door I went. I used a tripod, 15 seconds of open shutter, ISO 100 and f4 aperture. For the shadow figure I simply walked very slowly while balancing on the rail. I did not edit this photo aside from adding the logo.

No comments:

Post a Comment